32 Prince St
- Three bedrooms with queen beds
- Two bathrooms one with a deep bath
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and lounge
- Additional radiant gas heater in lounge
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lock up garage
- TV and sound equipment
- BBQ and outside table & chairs
- 200m to DuntryLeague Golf Club grounds and 100m to Greengate shopping centre, 5-minutes walk to Byng St café and Cook Park
- All linen supplied
- Free wifi (Dongles available if not already booked)
- Cot, highchair available on request
- All houses and studios have security boxes containing the keys.
- Details regarding access are sent to the client on booking.
- If in doubt phone 0402008100 or email [email protected] prior to departure
- Daily rate: Friday & Saturday $210
- Daily rate: Sunday to Thursday $200
- Additional person: $60
- Additional child: $20-35 10 % surcharge applies to 2 people in 2 rooms or 3 people in 3 rooms
Limited to 3 nights or more during high profile events: Easter (April), Food and Wine festival (April), long weekend (June and October), Bathurst Car Races (October) and The Australian National Field Days (October). 3 day bookings only during long weekends. Surcharge applied to 2 people occupying 2 bedrooms
Thank you for the wonderful accommodation in Prince St. The house is beautiful (and warm). We had a fabulous time and will definitely be staying with you on any future trips.
Location, location, location, great home set-up for at least 3 couples, including 2 full bathrooms. Kitchen very well resourced (if you need to cook, given the great eat out options in Orange!), furnishings all comfortable, well-cared for and even a full laundry, outside dining and bbq options! Owners could not have been more helpful, and thank goodness for their coded key entry system which allowed us to self-retrieve a forgotten item an hour after check-out!
A great apartment and will recommend where we can.