32 Prince St
- Three bedrooms with queen beds
- Two bathrooms one with a deep bath
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and lounge
- Additional radiant gas heater in lounge
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lock up garage
- TV and sound equipment
- BBQ and outside table & chairs
- 200m to DuntryLeague Golf Club grounds and 100m to Greengate shopping centre, 5-minutes walk to Byng St café and Cook Park
- All linen supplied
- Free wifi (Dongles available if not already booked)
- Cot, highchair available on request
- All houses and studios have security boxes containing the keys.
- Details regarding access are sent to the client on booking.
- If in doubt phone 0402008100 or email [email protected] prior to departure
- Daily rate: Friday & Saturday $240
- Daily rate: Sunday to Thursday $220
- Additional person: $60
- Additional child: $20-35 10 % surcharge applies to 2 people in 2 rooms or 3 people in 3 rooms
Limited to 3 nights or more during high profile events: Easter (April), Food and Wine festival (April), long weekend (June and October), Bathurst Car Races (October) and The Australian National Field Days (October). 3 day bookings only during long weekends. Surcharge applied to 2 people occupying 2 bedrooms
Modern well presented home with plenty of room and all requirements for an extended stay. Well located within comfortable walking distance to cafes, restaurants, city centre and parks. We were impressed with this property and have no hesitation in recommending this property as a home base for a stay in Orange. We stayed 2 nights and as a couple didn't require the upstairs accommodation. Check-in was simple and straight forward with minimal interaction required with the host.
Great townhouse in a fantastic location. Short walk to central Orange. Very spacious with everything you could need. Kerry was a fantastic host with great communication and advice pre arrival. Highly recommended.
This is a great place to stay and we would highly recommend it. It is close to town, is a very new townhouse and has excellent heating options for those cold nights in Orange. The owner also allows pets which was excellent for us as we needed to bring our dog with us. We only used one of the bedrooms as there was only 2 of us however this would be excellent value if there are 3 couples as there are 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms if you need them. Kerry was very helpful and provided quick and accurate responses to all of our questions. Thanks Kerry and we would have no hesitation in recommending others to stay in this beautiful townhouse. Best Wishes Alan & Katherine.
This is a delightful place to stay - well located and well appointed. We really enjoyed ourselves…..Maggie.