[On the corner of Kite and Sampson]
Daily rate: Friday and Saturday $220 (2 adults)
Daily rate: Sunday to Thursday $200 (2 adults)
Additional adult: $60
Additional child: $35
*Limited to 3 nights or more during high profile events: Easter (April), Food and Wine festival (April), long weekend (June and October), Bathurst Car Races (October) and The Australian National Field Days (October).
*3 day bookings only during long weekends.
*Surcharge applied to 2 people occupying 2 bedrooms
- Three large bedrooms sleeping seven with queen beds in three rooms and an additional single bed in one.
- Two bathrooms one of which is a modern ensuite with wheelchair access.
- The dining table can fit 6-8 (cedar) and the dining room adjoins the kitchen but is separate from the sitting room. This creates two living spaces.
- The lounge faces north and opens onto a paved outdoor alfresco area with outdoor setting including BBQ.
- It is opposite Cook Park with stately trees which are uplit at night making it an attractive sight from the sitting room French doors.
- TV and sound system.
- Wood fire available and all wood supplied and set up and frequently lit prior to arrival. Additional reverse cycle AC and an additional wall heater in the dining area.
- Tasteful décor throughout which can be seen in the gallery of photos.
- It is one block to a popular corner store and the same distance to another set of shops including a coffee café, a butcher’s shop and a fast food outlet.
- Off street parking for one car although if Studio 19 is not used it is possible to park a second car there.
- Winner of a heritage award in 2014 by the Orange City Council and regular scores as high as 9 out of 10 with Booking.com
- WiFi available via dongle if booked.
- A quiet and peaceful house.
- Wifi dongle available if reserved.
Summary of comments from guests: Beautifully presented house. A delight.
Check in: All houses and studios have security boxes containing the keys. Details regarding access are sent to the client on booking. If in doubt phone 0402008100 or email [email protected] prior to departure.