19 Kite St.
- Three large bedrooms sleeping seven with queen beds in three rooms and an additional single bed in one.
- Two bathrooms one of which is a modern ensuite with wheelchair access.
- The dining table can fit 6-8 (cedar) and the dining room adjoins the kitchen but is separate from the sitting room. This creates two living spaces
- The lounge faces north and opens onto a paved outdoor alfresco area with outdoor setting including BBQ.
- It is opposite Cook Park with stately trees which are uplit at night making it an attractive sight from the sitting room French doors.
- Smart TV and sound system.
- Wood fire available and all wood supplied and set up and frequently lit prior to arrival. Additional reverse cycle AC and an additional wall heater in the dining area.
- Tasteful décor throughout which can be seen in the gallery of photos.
- It is one block to a popular corner store and the same distance to another set of shops including a coffee café, a butcher’s shop and a fast food outlet.
- Off street parking for one car although if Studio 19 is not used it is possible to park a second car there.
- Winner of a heritage award in 2014 by the Orange City Council and regular scores as high as 9 out of 10 with Booking.com
- WiFi modem with generous data.
- All houses and studios have security boxes containing the keys.
- Details regarding access are sent to the client on booking.
- If in doubt phone 0402008100 or email [email protected] prior to departure
- Daily rate: Friday and Saturday $260 (2 adults)
- Daily rate: Sunday to Thursday $230 (2 adults)
- Additional adult: $60
- Additional child: $35
Limited to 3 nights or more during high profile events: Easter (April), Food and Wine festival (April), long weekend (June and October), Bathurst Car Races (October) and The Australian National Field Days (October). 3 day bookings only during long weekends. Surcharge applied to 2 people occupying 2 bedrooms
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in your Kite St accommodation. Your communication and instructions were prompt and clear. The house was as described. The setting and the location were perfect. We would certainly recommend your accommodation unreservedly and would certain book it again for a future visit to Orange.
We really enjoyed our stay in Orange. The area is lovely and full of interesting things to do. Your accommodation is lovely – lots of lovely touches and very comfortable.
This is hands-down the best location in Orange. Next to Cook Park, walking distance to bustling Summer Street, and only a couple of hundred metres from the best coffee in Orange (Omar by Academy). No internet and absolutely no condiments except for some random items other people have left behind, so BYO anything you need for breakfast etc. Very clean and such a beautiful house.