- Sleeps 2 maximum in a queen bed.
- The kitchenette comprises a stove top, microwave, small fridge and sink. All utensils supplied.
- There is a bathroom with shower.
- There is a table for two for dining plus a two seater and one seater leather lounge.
- WiFi is included.
- The laundry adjoins the studio and this is available to guests upon request.
- Studio 35 is set in the garden of 35 Kite St and has its own entrance, which makes for a private and quiet stay. It is opposite Orange’s beautiful Cook Park and is minutes by foot to the Anything Grows Nursery and café or the Byng St café. Across in Cook Park is the Guildry where you can buy locally produced food and clothing.
- Free Wifi – no data limit
- All houses and studios have security boxes containing the keys.
- Details regarding access are sent to the client on booking.
- If in doubt phone 0402008100 or email [email protected] prior to departure
- Daily rate: &160
- Double: $145 /Night
- Single: $135 /Night
- $125 /Night for 2 nights or more
Limited to 3 nights or more during high profile events: Easter (April), Food and Wine festival (April), long weekend (June and October), Bathurst Car Races (October) and The Australian National Field Days (October). 3 day bookings only during long weekends.
Beautiful room. Tucked away and extremely private, we enjoyed our stay thoroughly. Would definitely come back!
We got a last minute upgrade with a late booking and the studio was fantastic-great location, beautifully decorated and very comfortable. We will be back!
Fabulous spot to stay in Orange. Cosy and comfortable. Bonus was the chocolate biscuits! Walking distance to everything.
We attended a wedding where the ceremony was across the road in Cook Park, and the reception was just a bit up the road at DuntryLeague, so the location was outstanding.