Daily rate: Friday & Saturday $200 (2 adults)
Daily rate: Sunday to Thursday $180 (2 adults)
Additional adult: $60
Children (2-16): $20- $35
*Limited to 3 nights or more during high profile events: Easter (April), Food and Wine festival (April), long weekend (June and October), Bathurst Car Races (October) and The Australian National Field Days (October).
*3 day bookings only during long weekends.
*Surcharge applied to 2 people occupying 2 bedrooms
- Three bedrooms sleeping 7. Comprises three queen beds and an additional single bed in one room.
- There are two bathrooms one of which doubles as a laundry.
- There is a bath in the main bathroom.
- The kitchen is large and fully equipped with an adjoining dining table which sits 6 comfortably.
- The lounge comprises a 3 seater and a two-seater lounge, a coffee table, and TV.
- The heating is by RC air conditioner in the lounge together with a radiant gas heater. There is a wall convection heater in the back bedroom, and another (silent) plug-in heater in the second bedroom.
- The garden is large and enclosed. It has been designed along permaculture lines and includes a vegetable garden, flowers, and chooks (4). All areas are adequately fenced to protect chooks from dogs which are welcome to occupy the garden area.
- BBQ setting and a large garden table to seat 8
- WiFi available if dongle is available. Must be booked.
- The resident chooks (Molly, Madge, Gwen & Jan) occasionally lay eggs which guests can collect for their breakfast.
- It is located in the inner Orange area, two minutes from the Byng St café, five minutes from Cook Park and Anything Grows (nursery & coffee shop), and ten minutes from the CBD (by foot).
Summary comment from guests: Excellent reviews about its layout, its décor, its garden, and its location.