Studio [email protected] Kite St.
- Finished in May 2018 this is a delightful studio in the back garden of 19 Kite St. It is separate from the main house and is operated independently of it or can be booked in conjunction with it.
- The garden area of Studio 19 is separated from 19 Kite St house by a high brick fence. Whilst the garden is small it is adequate for car parking.
- The Studio faces Sampson St and is entered from Sampson St. It overlooks the Cook Park Duck Pond.
- The studio has a high ceiling with high windows to the west and two sky windows which can be operated electronically when opening the windows or closing the blinds.
- The kitchen has two bench-top ceramic hot plates, a microwave, small frig, sink, utensils as required, toaster and jug.
- There is a two-seater mahogany dining table, a two-seater white leather lounge, a Smart TV set to swivel so it can be seen from the lounge or bed, and a bathroom with heated floor. WiFi Modem.
- All houses and studios have security boxes containing the keys.
- Details regarding access are sent to the client on booking.
- If in doubt phone 0402008100 or email [email protected] prior to departure.
- Daily rate: $180
- For single bookings
- Also double bookings
Limited to 3 nights or more during high profile events: Easter (April), Food and Wine festival (April), long weekend (June and October), Bathurst Car Races (October) and The Australian National Field Days (October). 3 day bookings only during long weekends.
We have left thank you for the lovely stay, the apartment is brilliant.
Brilliant location. Walking distance to the centre of town, restaurants and pubs. Cook Park is across the road and it’s central to the local wineries. The space itself was ideal for a couple seeking some quiet time. Well appointed with everything we needed.
What a wonderful place to stay. The studio is extremely modern and nice. Well designed and very private, all only a short stroll from the city centre. We had a wonderful weekend in Orange and the amenities at Studio 19 as well as Kerry’s hospitality really sealed the deal. We are planning our return.
'Studio 19 is an amazingly convenient, private and spacious studio. It’s within easy walking distance to the CBD and a lovely breakfast venue (please book in COVID times). The bed was one of the most comfortable we’ve found in our travels, and the beautiful decor included high quality furnishings, glassware, crockery etc. The shower and bathroom were excellent .
Great little studio - very light and great location opposite the park and walking distance to town. Also great private outdoor space.
Kerry’s Studio was a very modern, comfortable place in a quiet, picturesque part of Orange. The bed was so comfortable and the whole studio spotlessly clean. We would not hesitate to book this place again when we visit Orange.