Studio [email protected] Kite St.
- Finished in May 2018 this is a delightful studio in the back garden of 19 Kite St. It is separate from the main house and is operated independently of it or can be booked in conjunction with it.
- The garden area of Studio 19 is separated from 19 Kite St house by a high brick fence. Whilst the garden is small it is adequate for car parking.
- The Studio faces Sampson St and is entered from Sampson St. It overlooks the Cook Park Duck Pond.
- The studio has a high ceiling with high windows to the west and two sky windows which can be operated electronically when opening the windows or closing the blinds.
- The kitchen has two bench-top ceramic hot plates, a microwave, small frig, sink, utensils as required, toaster and jug.
- There is a two-seater mahogany dining table, a two-seater white leather lounge, a Smart TV set to swivel so it can be seen from the lounge or bed, and a bathroom with heated floor. Wifi signal from the main house.
- All houses and studios have security boxes containing the keys.
- Details regarding access are sent to the client on booking.
- If in doubt phone 0402008100 or email [email protected] prior to departure.
- Daily rate: $170
- For single bookings
- Also double bookings
Limited to 3 nights or more during high profile events: Easter (April), Food and Wine festival (April), long weekend (June and October), Bathurst Car Races (October) and The Australian National Field Days (October). 3 day bookings only during long weekends.
Absolutely loved the stay in Studio 19. I’m starting to wish it was more than just one night! Beautiful location too; the park is stunning.
Thanks so much for the lovely, welcoming & modern accommodation at Studio 19. It’s a great spot & well equipped. Waking up to snow this morning was certainly a treat!