- Finished in May 2018 this is a delightful studio in the back garden of 19 Kite St. It is separate from the main house and is operated independently of it or can be booked in conjunction with it. For large groups this is ideal.
- The garden area of Studio 19 is separated from 19 Kite St house by a high brick fence. Whilst the garden is small it is adequate for car parking purposes.
- The Studio faces Sampson St and is entered from Sampson St. It overlooks the Cook Park Duck Pond.
- The studio has a high ceiling with high windows to the west and two sky windows which can be operated electronically when opening the windows or closing the blinds.
- The kitchen has two bench-top ceramic hot plates, a microwave, small frig, sink, utensils as required, toaster and jug.
- There is a two-seater mahogany dining table, a two-seater white leather lounge, a TV set to swivel so it can be seen from the lounge or bed, and a bathroom with heated floor. There is a large mirror behind the queen size bed which reflects much of what has been described already.
- The studio is well lit with LED ceiling lights and that together with the high windows makes for a sparking impression both day and night. All glass is double-glazed.
Comment: Latest comment: I love it and don’t want to leave.
Beautiful location too; the park is stunning.”
Check in: All houses and studios have security boxes containing the keys. Details regarding access are sent to the client on booking. If in doubt phone 0402008100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to departure.