[a view of Cook Park opposite the studio.]
*Limited to 3 nights or more during high profile events: Easter (April), Food and Wine festival (April), long weekend (June and October), Bathurst Car Races (October) and The Australian National Field Days (October).
*3 day bookings only during long weekends.
- Sleeps 2 maximum in a queen bed.
- The kitchenette comprises a stove top, microwave, small frig and sink. All utensils supplied.
- There is a bathroom with shower.
- There is a table for two for dining plus a two seater and one seater leather lounge. WiFi is included.
- The laundry adjoins the studio and this is available to guests upon request`.
- Studio 35 is set in the garden of 35 Kite St and has its own entrance, which makes for a private and quiet stay.
- It is opposite Orange’s beautiful Cook Park and is minutes by foot to the Anything Grows Nursery and café or the Byng St café. Across in Cook Park is the Guildry where you can buy locally produced food and clothing.
- Free Wifi – no date limit
Summary comment based on 10 years of operation: Orange’s best kept secret! (Comment from management: a very popular destination for couples or singles).
we loved it….”