Daily rate: Friday & Saturday $190 (2 adults)
Daily rate: Sunday to Thursday $180 (2 adults)
Additional adult: $60
Additional child: $35
*Limited to 3 nights or more during high profile events: Easter (April), Food and Wine festival (April), long weekend (June and October), Bathurst Car Races (October) and The Australian National Field Days (October).
*3 day bookings only during long weekends.
*Surcharge applied to 2 people occupying 2 bedrooms
- 3 bedroom cottage sleeping 7. Comprises three queen beds and one single.
- Two bathrooms
- Large fully equipped kitchen
- Northern and western sun soaked rooms
- Large enclosed back yard
- BBQ setting and seating
- Heating is by reverse cycle air conditioning and gas
- Flat screen TV
- Two blocks to Cook Park & about three blocks to CBD
- Close to Duntryleague Golf Club
- Off street parking
- Pet friendly
- Delightful walks through Duntryleague Golf Club or to Moulder Park.
- 2 minutes to Byng St coffee shop and eatery and 3 minutes to the Anything Grows Nursery and coffee shop.
- Resident chooks may supply eggs for free cook-your-own-breakfast
- Large permaculture designed garden layout with three zones.