[on the corner of Kite and Sampson]
Daily rate: Friday and Saturday $220 (2 adults)
Daily rate: Sunday to Thursday $200 (2 adults)
Additional adult: $60
Additional child: $35
*Limited to 3 nights or more during high profile events: Easter (April), Food and Wine festival (April), long weekend (June and October), Bathurst Car Races (October) and The Australian National Field Days (October).
*3 day bookings only during long weekends.
*Surcharge applied to 2 people occupying 2 bedrooms
- 19 Kite has three bedrooms sleeping 7
- It has two bathroom and an additional outside toilet (three in total)
- Tasteful décor throughout as can be seen in the photo gallery
- The dining room adjoins the kitchen but is separate from the lounge room
- It has a sunny lounge which faces north and opens out onto a paved outdoor ‘room’ with outdoor setting including BBQ
- The heating is by wood or electric. All wood supplied.
- It has two outdoor ‘rooms’ which are protected from the SW winds
- It is opposite Cook Park and therefore opposite the park as lit at night.
- There is a flat screen TV and DVD player
- It is one block to the corner store and three to the CBD
- Golf, bowling clubs and coffee shops are 5-10 minutes by foot.
- Off street parking for two cars
- Delightful walks towards Moulder Park and the swimming pool.
- A quiet and restful house.