47 March St
- Four bedrooms sleeping 9. Comprises four queen beds and an additional single bed in one room.
- There are two bathrooms one of which doubles as a laundry. There is a bath in the main bathroom.
- The kitchen is large and fully equipped with an adjoining dining table which sits 6 comfortably.
- There are 2 living spaces - a lounge for the children with tv and a second lounge/dining which was added in 2020. The new lounge has a 3 seater and 2 seater and opens out onto a large deck.
- The heating in lounge area 1 is by reverse cycle AC and gas heating and the heating in lounge area 2 is by gas. There is an electric heater in bedroom 3.
- The garden is large and enclosed. It has been designed along permaculture lines and includes a vegetable garden, flowers, and chooks (3). All areas are adequately fenced to protect chooks from dogs which are welcome to occupy the garden area.
- BBQ setting and a large garden table to seat 8
- WiFi dongle available. Must be booked.
- The resident chooks (Molly, Madge & Gwen) occasionally lay eggs which guests can collect for their breakfast.
- There is a lock-up garage and in ground parking for an additional 3 cars.
- All houses and studios have security boxes containing the keys.
- Details regarding access are sent to the client on booking.
- If in doubt phone 0402008100 or email [email protected] prior to departure
- Daily rate: Friday & Saturday &260
- Daily rate: Sunday to Thursday $230
- Additional person: $60
- Additional child: $20-35 10 % surcharge applies to single room bookins - 2 people in 2 rooms or 3 people in 3 rooms
Limited to 3 nights or more during high profile events: Easter (April), Food and Wine festival (April), long weekend (June and October), Bathurst Car Races (October) and The Australian National Field Days (October). 3 day bookings only during long weekends. Surcharge applied to 2 people occupying 2 bedrooms
If you are looking for somewhere with a great outdoor space and walking distance to the Main Street of Orange, then I can’t recommend Kerry’s place enough. The permaculture backyard was great, the chickens supplied us eggs for the duration of our stay, and my little one had plenty of grass to run around on in a secure backyard!
Great location, very nice house with great sized bedrooms and beautiful garden
Stayed 3 nights, loved the walks from the house past the historical buildings, parks and cafes. Enjoyed meals outdoors in the back garden and fresh eggs from the chickens for breakfast was a real treat. Features of the house are 4 great sized double bedrooms, 2 good bathrooms and very well equipped kitchen plus dining and lounge area. Orange is a beautiful place for a country style holiday