19 Kite St.
- Three large bedrooms sleeping seven with queen beds in three rooms and an additional single bed in one.
- Two bathrooms one of which is a modern ensuite with wheelchair access.
- The dining table can fit 6-8 (cedar) and the dining room adjoins the kitchen but is separate from the sitting room. This creates two living spaces
- The lounge faces north and opens onto a paved outdoor alfresco area with outdoor setting including BBQ.
- It is opposite Cook Park with stately trees which are uplit at night making it an attractive sight from the sitting room French doors.
- Smart TV and sound system.
- Wood fire available and all wood supplied and set up and frequently lit prior to arrival. Additional reverse cycle AC and an additional wall heater in the dining area.
- Tasteful décor throughout which can be seen in the gallery of photos.
- It is one block to a popular corner store and the same distance to another set of shops including a coffee café, a butcher’s shop and a fast food outlet.
- Off street parking for one car although if Studio 19 is not used it is possible to park a second car there.
- Winner of a heritage award in 2014 by the Orange City Council and regular scores as high as 9 out of 10 with Booking.com
- WiFi available with no restriction on data.
- All houses and studios have security boxes containing the keys.
- Details regarding access are sent to the client on booking.
- If in doubt phone 0402008100 or email [email protected] prior to departure
- Daily rate: Friday and Saturday $220 (2 adults)
- Daily rate: Sunday to Thursday $200 (2 adults)
- Additional adult: $60
- Additional child: $35
Limited to 3 nights or more during high profile events: Easter (April), Food and Wine festival (April), long weekend (June and October), Bathurst Car Races (October) and The Australian National Field Days (October). 3 day bookings only during long weekends. Surcharge applied to 2 people occupying 2 bedrooms
Great location, just a short walk into the main street of town. Beautifully renovated home with nice log fire for winter trips to Orange.
The location of this place was great, nice and large and the layout great for adult couples. We also used the adjoining place next door (Studio 19) for another couple. The house was clean, kitchen well equipped and beautiful garden /courtyard. Highly recommended and we would go back.
The house is idyllic for an Orange getaway. We had a wonderful time in this well equipped home, fireplace and all! Great location, very easy walk to town and shops. Kerry was prompt and helpful with all his communication.
It was super easy! From booking to requesting an early check – in nothing was a problem. Also, we always had a stock pile of wood placed thoughtfully outside for the combustion fire. The house is perfectly located for convenience to nearby restaurants and cafes. We were very happy with our stay.